Monday, November 20, 2023

What should I get for student participation?

         I think that I should get an 'Excellent' grade as I wholeheartedly believe that I complied with most, if not all the requirements needed to be an extraordinary student. For instance, I have never been late to class, always arriving in class before 9 a.m.. Secondly, I actively participate in class and group discussions because not only is it productive towards the assignments but it also helps me to bond with my classmates and groupmates. 

        Additionally, the communication skills that Professor Brad has instilled in me over the course of the module has me eagerly wanting to learn more. Lastly, I have been conscientiously taking feedback from the professor as well as my peers and using it to my full advantage to further improve both my assignments and myself.

        Thus, all of these redeeming qualities of yours truly is a great indicator that I should receive an 'Excellent' grade in terms of student participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader Response Draft #4

          The article, “NuScale SMR Technology: An Ideal Solution for Repurposing U.S. Coal Plant Infrastructure and Revitalizing Communitie...